Sohini Nayak is a Junior Fellow at Observer Research Foundation, Kolkata. Currently, she is working on public health in the ‘BBIN plus M’ countries.
Sohini is a member of ORF’s South Asia Weekly Report, where her primary focus is Nepal.
- Border Security in South Asia
- Regionalism & Sub-regionalism in South Asia
- Public Health & Health Security in South Asia
- Assistant Editor, Indian Association for Asian and Pacific Studies (IAAPS), Kolkata
- MPhil International Relations, Jadavpur University
- MA Political Science (specialisation in International Relations), Jadavpur University
- BA Political Science (specialisation in International Relations), Jadavpur University