The aim of the forum is to bring together a diverse representation both of regional, national and international think tanks for an informative and productive exchange on key policy issues. The role of think tanks in civil society and the challenges faced by them form a key part of these discussions.
The topics this year include:
- Big politics: OBOR, India, and the liberal international order
- Globalisation 2.0 Managing the transition and the tensions
- India’s urbanisation challenge
- Big ideas, big data and small tweets: Think tanks, technology and policy advice
- Disruptive technologies and the future of work in India
- Fifth estate: Think tanks, public policy and governance in the US and India
- The New Cold War: Information and cyber wars
- Health futures 2030: Leaving no one behind
- New faces and new strategies: HR and funding challenges for think tanks
- Financing energy transitions in emerging economies
Find the programme and the speakers here.