Vikas Kathuria is Fellow at ORF. He researches and writes on tech policy, and competition law.
Vikas has previously worked with the Competition Commission of India (CCI) and has held academic positions at Jindal Global Law School and the Bennett University. His research papers have featured in international peer-reviewed journals including Journal of Antitrust Enforcement, European Competition Journal, World Competition, Computer Law & Security Review, and Law and Development Review.
A recipient of the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition Doctoral Fellowship (2015-2016), Vikas received the Teaching Excellence Award (2014) as well as the Research Excellence Award (2015).
- Competition Law and Regulation
- Law and Innovation
- Technology and Law
- Telecommunications and law
- Director, Academic Society for Competition Law (ASCOLA), India Chapter
- Affiliated Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
- Senior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich.
- Research Associate (level-III), Competition Commission of India (CCI)
- Assistant Professor, Jindal Global Law School
- PhD, Tilburg Center for Law and Economics, Netherlands
- LLM, London School of Economics and Political Science
- LLB, Campus Law Centre, New Delhi