Kashish Parpiani is a Research Fellow at ORF’s Mumbai Centre. His research interests include: US grand strategy, US civil⎯military relations, and US foreign policy in the Asia⎯Pacific.
For his postgraduate degrees, Kashish received Nanyang Technological University’s SRA Scholarship Award (2014), and University of Warwick’s sole PAIS⎯India Scholarship (2016). He also holds diploma certificates in Identity⎯Based Conflict Resolution and the Foreign Policy of Contemporary China from the University of Bar⎯Ilan (Israel) and the University of Torino (Italy).
Kashish has been published in the Journal of International Relations and Affairs Group, and at the Institute for National Security Studies in Israel.
- Alliance Politics
- Civil⎯Military Relations
- Grand Strategy
- Security Policy
- Associate Fellow, Observer Research Foundation, Mumbai
- Research Assistant, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Singapore
- MA United States’ Foreign Policy, University of Warwick, UK.
- MSc International Relations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- BMM Journalism, University of Mumbai.
- First languages — English and Hindi
- Limited proficiency — Marathi, Gujarati, Sindhi, Russian