Kashish Parpiani is Fellow at ORF’s Mumbai centre. His interests include US-India bilateral ties, US grand strategy, and US foreign policy in the Indo-Pacific.
Kashish has been published at the Institute for National Security Studies (Israel), the Centre for Asia and Globalization (Singapore), Deccan Herald (India), the Marine Corps University Press (US), The Hindu (India), and the Rising Powers in Global Governance Project (Turkey). He has presented papers at international conferences organised by the Shanghai University, the International Studies Association (ISA), and London School of Economics-IDEAS. On varied matters pertaining to US-India ties and US foreign policy at-large, Kashish has been quoted in media platforms such as, The Wall Street Journal, South China Morning Post, Foreign Policy, Bloomberg, TIME magazine, and Al Jazeera.
- Alliance Politics
- Civil⎯Military Relations
- Grand Strategy
- Security Policy
- Associate Fellow, Observer Research Foundation, Mumbai
- Research Assistant, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Singapore
- MA United States’ Foreign Policy, University of Warwick, UK.
- MSc International Relations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- BMM Journalism, University of Mumbai.
- First languages — English and Hindi
- Limited proficiency — Marathi, Gujarati, Sindhi, Russian