K. Yhome is a Senior Fellow with ORF's Neigbhourhood Regional Studies Initiative. His research interests include India’s regional diplomacy, regional and sub-regionalism in South and Southeast Asia, the Bay of Bengal region and China’s southwest provinces. Of late his research has focused on developments in Myanmar and the evolving geopolitics in the Bay of Bengal. Before joining ORF he worked as an Editorial Assistant for Indian Foreign Affairs Journal.
Yhome has a PhD and an MPhil from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, and an MA (Political Science) from Hyderabad Central University. He is the author of Myanmar: Can the Generals Resist Change? and has contributed chapters in edited books and articles in national and international journals/magazines.
- Bay of Bengal
- South Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Fellow, Neighbourhood Regional Studies Initiative
- Content provider, South Asia Foundation's South Asia portal
- Editorial Assistant, Indian Foreign Affairs Journal
- PhD, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- MPhil, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- MA (Political Science), Hyderabad Central University