Gautam Chikermane is a Vice President at ORF. His area of research is international and Indian economic policy.
A Jeffersen Fellow at the East-West Center, Gautam has written three books: Tunnel of Varanavat (Rupa, 2016), The Disrupter: Arvind Kejriwal and the Audacious Rise of the Aam Aadmi (Rupa, 2014) and Five Decades of Decay (Rupa, 1997).
- Associate Senior Research Fellow — India Desk, ISPI (Istituto per gli Studi di Politica Internazionale)
- Director, CARE India
- New Media Director, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Executive Editor (Business), Hindustan Times
- Editor Special Projects, The Indian Express
- Executive Editor, The Financial Express
- Executive Editor, Outlook Money
- Director, Financial Planning Standards Board India
- PG Diploma in Journalism, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- BA in Economics, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi