Antara is a Research Fellow at ORF’s Mumbai Centre. She is currently working on projects that involve assessing skills education and training in India.
Antara’s research focuses primarily on Indian higher education, skills education, training in the face of current demographic and economic changes in the country, emerging bilateral dynamics between India and the world.
Antara worked as a senior education correspondent with Hindustan Times before joining Observer Research Foundation. She also worked at the Asia desk of CNBC TV18. Antara’s writings have appeared in Hindustan Times, Business World, Firstpost and Youth Ki Awaaz.
- Higher Education
- Inclusive Education
- Skills Education and Training
- Senior Correspondent (Education), Hindustan Times, Mumbai
- Assistant Producer, CNBC TV 18
- PG Diploma in Journalism, Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- BA in English (Honours), University of Calcutta