Creative economies in a converged world — Pricing Indian Creative Economy
With the shift of the media landscape from traditional forms to converged digital platforms where the written word, audio and video are available at the click of a keyboard button often free-of-cost, service providers, regulators and governments face several key challenges, particularly related to the pricing and regulation of creative content.
A panel of industry professionals and experts will address the following issues:
- How to define the converging environment in India.
- The impact of convergence on commercial viability for traditional distributors.
- Assess how marketers are adapting to deal with the way consumers engage with media channels/providers.
- Meeting the demand for content/data at a granular level.
- Social media and its impact on the convergent media landscape.
- How regulators and government agencies should respond to convergent platforms.
- The need for constant innovation, and how Indian content providers can compete in a borderless digital world.
Abhinandan Sekhri, Co-founder, Newslaundry
Anish Dayal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
Arijit Chatterjee, Chief Strategy Officer, NDTV Convergence
Maya Mirchandani, Senior Fellow, ORF