Vidisha Mishra is a Junior Fellow at ORF. She works on tracking and facilitating India's progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), particularly the targets related to reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health. Her work also includes analysing the India-Africa development partnership through a gender lens.
Vidisha is also part of the UN Working Group on Youth and Gender Equality for the Commission on the Status of Women 2016. She writes regularly for national and international publications on gender-inclusive development and policymaking.
She completed her master's degree in Development, Globalization, and Gender from the London School of Economics, UK, and holds a bachelor's degree in Politics and International Relations from the University of Warwick, UK. She holds a 'Diplome de Langue Francaise' issued by the Ministry of National Education, France.
- Social Policy
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn Child Health and Nutrition
- Junior Fellow, ORF Climate Change and Growth Initiative
- Centre for Social Research, New Delhi
- Master, Development, Globalization and Gender, London School of Economics, UK
- Bachelor, Politics and International Relations, University of Warwick, UK
- French language diploma (B1)