Vidisha Mishra is a Junior Fellow at ORF. As a technical expert on gender, her primary responsibilities include mainstreaming gender dimensions across ORF's programmes on G20, BRICS and their place in global governance; the impact of digital economy on society; and the India-Africa development partnership. Vidisha also coordinated ORF’s flagship initiative, ‘India-Africa Women’s Forum,’ hosted during 4-5 July, 2016.
She is a part of the UN Working Group on Youth and Gender Equality for the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW). Vidisha is also a member of the Women20 (W20) Summit 2017 and the Think20 (T20) Digital Economy Task Force under the German G20 Presidency.
She completed her master's degree in Development, Globalization, and Gender from the London School of Economics, UK, and holds a bachelor's degree in Politics and International Relations from the University of Warwick, UK.
- Women's Economic Empowerment
- Global Governance
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Technology in Society
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn Child Health
Junior Fellow, ORF Climate Change and Growth Initiative
Centre for Social Research, New Delhi
- Master, Development, Globalization and Gender, London School of Economics, UK
- Bachelor, Politics and International Relations, University of Warwick, UK
- Diplome de Langue Francaise (2005) from Alliance Francaise, Paris; Diploma in French language (B1) issued by Ministry of National Education, France.
- Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Deutsch 1, Goethe Institut, India