Srinath Sridharan is Visiting Fellow at ORF. Srinath has been a strategic counsel for nearly two decades with leading corporates across diverse sectors, including automobile, e-commerce, advertising, realty and financial services.
As a strategist, he has gained key expertise as a custodian of business relationships, with a keen understanding of market dynamics and consumer trends required for business expansion and new forays. Over the past 10 years that Srinath has spent with the Rajesh Wadhawan Group, he has encompassed rich executive leadership roles. As the head of the Group Chairman's Office and convenor of the Group Management Center, Srinath strives towards enhancing business excellence and stakeholder value creation. He is the custodian of all business relationships in the current and prospective business areas across the global ecosystem.
Srinath is an avid advocate of consumerism; he believes in responsible and all-inclusive consumer access. His keen eye for market dynamics and spotting consumer trends is passion-driven. A strong logical mindset coupled with a keen people focus has enabled him to lead multiple cross functional teams across diverse industry projects simultaneously.
- Head, Group Chairman's Office, Rajesh Wadhawan Group
- Member, Board of Directors, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Member, Advisory Board for Infrastructure Sector, World Economic Forum
- Member, Asian Advisory Board, Global Chief Marketing Officers Council
- Member, Energy and Environment and Affirmative Action Panels, CII (Maharashtra Council)