Shalini Rudra is Associate Fellow with the Health Initiative. Her research spans across disciplines, including social demography, health economics, development studies and data-driven research. Her core research interest lies at examining the gender relations in health and how they manifest in influencing health behaviour.
She is currently tracking the ongoing large-scale data repository work which will culminate into a health observatory.
Her doctoral study at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) examines gender differences in coping with Diabetes Mellitus.
- Researcher, Institute of Economic Growth, New Delhi
- Researcher, Institute of Health Systems, Hyderabad
- PhD (ongoing), Centre for Social Medicine and Community Health, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- MPhil in Development Studies, Centre for Development Studies (CDS), University of Trivandrum
- Master of Population Studies (MPS), International Institute of Population Sciences, Mumbai
- MA, Maharishi Dayanand University, Ajmer