R. Ashok has held top management positions at the telecom and railways’ sectors in India. He has also held senior positions at the Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India.
Over the years Mr. Ashok has tracked telecom and broadcasting regulations, telecom policy and finance, procurement, public-private partnership initiatives and contract management. He provided vigilance advice to the Indian Railways, PSUs and other government ministries.
At the Central Vigilance Commission, Mr. Ashok focused on computer-aided systems’ design, analysis and implementation of databases, as well as its administration.
- Member, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Member and Ex-officio Secretary to the Department of Telecom, Government of India
- Additional Member of Finance, Ministry of Railways, Government of India
- Additional Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India
- Executive Director of Stores Finance, Ministry of Railways, Government of India