Christoph is a Senior Fellow with ORF’s Climate, Energy and Resources programme. His research focuses primarily on circular (closed-loop) economy and renewable energy as a prerequisite to reconcile economy with ecology.
Prior to joining ORF, since 2004, Christoph has been working as a business consultant in several industry sectors and regions.
- Project management
- Industry — energy, semi-conductor, automotive, robotics, transport, et al.
- European Union
- Latin America
- PhD in Political Science, University of Vechta, Germany
- Master in International Relations, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Bachelor (Hon.) in Business Administration/Banking, Finance and Investment Economics, Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Chinese (basic knowledge)
- French (basic knowledge)