Bedavyasa Mohanty is a Associate Fellow with ORF's Cyber Initiative. A lawyer by training, he is interested in the jurisprudence of privacy law and the constitutionality of the state surveillance. His current research focuses on global internet governance, cyber security and encryption. He has a keen interest in the philosophical justifications for war and the suspension of civil liberties.
Bedavyasa completed his BA LLB (Hons) from the National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata. Previously, he has worked with the Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore and the Centre for Communication Governance, National Law University, Delhi, and the Central Information Commission, New Delhi.
- Freedom of Speech and Expression
- Cyber Security
- Internet Governance
- Net Neutrality
- Junior Fellow, Cyber Security and Internet Governance Initiative
- Intern, Centre for Internet and Society
- Intern, Centre for Communication Governance
- Intern, Central Information Commission
- Intern, Trilegal
- Intern, Karanjawala and Co.
- BA LLB (Hons), National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata