Bedavyasa is an Associate Fellow with ORF’s Cyber Initiative. His current work focuses on encryption and the regulation of lethal autonomous weapons systems. Bedavyasa coordinates’ ORF’s cyber security capacity building for Indian law enforcement officials and is the convenor of CyFy, ORF’s flagship conference on cyber security and internet governance. He is a lawyer by training and completed his BA LLB (Hons) from the National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
Previously, he has worked with the Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore, the Centre for Communication Governance, National Law University, Delhi, and the Central Information Commission, New Delhi.
- Freedom of Speech and Expression
- Cyber Security
- Autonomous Weapons
- Cross-border Data Sharing
- Future Tech
- Junior Fellow, Cyber Security and Internet Governance Initiative
- Intern, Centre for Internet and Society
- Intern, Centre for Communication Governance
- Intern, Central Information Commission
- Intern, Trilegal
- Intern, Karanjawala and Co.
- BA LLB (Hons), National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata