Aparna Roy is an Associate Fellow working with the Climate Change and Development Initiative. Her current research explores the impact of and vulnerability to climate change with potential for adaptation.
As a development practitioner, she has performed in-depth research and policy analysis on issues of social development, governance reforms, gender, rights based social protection/welfare policies, and human rights.
Aparna was a Commonwealth scholar at the University of Bristol.
- Executive Officer, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi
- Research Associate, Common Cause, New Delhi
- Researcher, CSR, Ballarpur Industries Limited, Koraput, Odisha
- MSc in International Development, University of Bristol, UK
- MA in Sociology, Institute of Social Science, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Law and Diplomacy, The Indian Academy of International Law, India
- BA in Political Science, University of Delhi, India