Aparajit is an Associate Fellow with ORF’s Climate, Energy and Resources programme. His research focuses primarily on incentivising institutional investor and international debt financing for climate action projects, domestic policy changes to encourage local investments in climate change and the effects of macro policy changes on the Indian economy.
Aparajit has worked as a financial consultant for two years prior to joining Observer Research Foundation.
- Analyst, Financial Advisory Services Group, AlixPartners
- Associate, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- MSc Finance, Imperial College London
- BBA Accounting, University of North Texas
- BBA Statistical Systems, University of North Texas